+371 29259411    +7 (964) 5959601

House in the center of Liepāja, Avotu Street 10

House in the center of Liepāja,  Avotu  Street 10.
The building was built at the end of the 18th century, the interior premises retained the elements of the current construction periods-the fireplace at west Facade etc. The first landlord was Christian Gottlieb Unger (1762-1838),  Bjurgermaster with 1818. to 1833. 
A culturally historical study of the building has been carried out, and there is a notified permission to build the restoration works of fassada and the roof.
There are sketches of the restoration project of facade and sketches of  restoration project of house in 8 apartments.