The building has an area of 1200 sq/m with a plot of land of 2133 sq/m in Old Liepaja, Kurmajas prospekts 21. The building was built in 1885. year designed by architect Berchi, completely restored with high-quality materials.
The building is 2 storeys, local central heating (2 gas boilers). Wooden double-glazed windows, floor on the first floor – marble tiles, the rest of the floor – parquet and high-quality laminate, completely renovated power supply (clarification – Spanish and Italian chandeliers and lamps), all renovated plumbing (on each floor two WC and showers)
On the first floor there are five cabins and a kitchen, on the second floor there are five offices and a conference hall.
Video surveillance throughout the building and on the external territory around the perimeter.
The property is close to the city center, Seaside Park and the beach, a place of busy traffic